The Kirkland Coder: Why start now?

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Why start now?

Why after so many years would I start to blog now? I am mainly doing it for myself. Throughout the years I have collected tidbits of knowledge that I would like to keep track of. Sure, One Note does a fairly good job at helping me keep track of most of it. But I talk to a lot of new scripters, hackers, and programmers that ask questions I have had to answer for myself through sometimes a long process. Sometimes I would find it quick. Other times I would have to wade through long definitions with way too much information for a small answer. So that is the other reason I am starting this up.

Please do not get me wrong, I am no expert. I am a programmer who’s greatest love after his wife and child, is to code and learn new coding skills. If others find some of my post useful, then that is great. If not, then all the more knowledge for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment